Data Visualization Analyst
New York, NY
Join Finn Partners and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing marketing agencies in the world. We're entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners.
Finn's Marketing technology team brings together the best of Finn's digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
Shaping strategy in a world of constant distribution is what we're all about. Finn's Marketing Technology team deploys digital technology that increases intelligence, optimizes performance, and transforms organizations.
A Marketing Technology Analyst develops and implements innovative marketing technology solutions to fit the unique needs of our clients. You will collaborate with clients and colleagues to gather client business requirements and convert these into technical solutions. You will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of these solutions with our development team. Additionally, you will constantly use creative problem-solving skills and technical expertise to ensure that the implemented solutions are operational and secure throughout the client engagement.
If you are passionate about the intersection of user experience and data analysis and enjoy working on a small team where you are empowered to deliver on your vision, you'll love this role. As part of this group, you'll be working on the modernization of the marketing technology and data stack, advanced measurement and analytics, and the intersection of technology and the marketing operating model.
• Deep understanding of marketing technology and ad-tech landscape and players including integration with DSP's and bidding engines
• Experience in UX that spans multiple disciplines, such as User Research, Information Architecture, Content Strategy, Interaction Design, and or UI Development.
• Ability to conceptualize and articulate complex ideas to clients, team members, and managers through appropriate assets (i.e. sketches, wireframes, prototypes, documentation, spreadsheets, sitemaps, user flows, data flows, and personas).
• Experience that includes managing 1st and 3rd party data and use of customer data platforms, DMP's, A/B testing, cross channel campaign management, and decision-ing engines
• Experience in leading evaluations and vendor selection, including writing business requirements
• Experience with marketing measurement tools focused on attribution and performance management
• Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, Excel, Google Sheet, SPSS, etc) a plus.
Ideal candidates will
• Have 5 to 10 years of experience assessing, designing, and delivering marketing technology, data, and analytics solutions to clients at scale
• Be data-driven thinkers and problem solvers
• Feel comfortable working with business, IT, and marketing stakeholders
• Demonstrate the ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of marketing technology and digital marketing topics across various verticals
• Be certificated in digital marketing analytics, inbound marketing, marketing automation, search engine optimization, customer experience, demand generation, and/or content strategy
• Partner with Demand Generation, Web, Product Marketing, etc to run boundary-less omnichannel campaigns using the Martech stack
• Deep knowledge of best-in-class Marketing Technology stacks and best practice business processes
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
• Ability to develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
• Assess client needs and configure bi-directional integrations between Salesforce and other business applications.
• Advise and mentor staff on both general best practices for Salesforce implementation and scaling efforts, as well as how to best meet project and client-specific needs.
• Hubspot, Marketo, or Eloqua experience is a plus
• Have familiarity with data visualization/BI tools like Datorama, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, communication skills, and an ability to deliver client-facing presentations.
What You'll Do
You will provide a distinctive level of subject matter expertise on how to architect and deliver marketing technology and data strategies that accelerate customer acquisition and customer value by increasing customer engagement and personalization.
• Work closely with our account and development teams to define, plan and build complex web applications for our clients.
• Lead clients and project teams through discovery to explore problem definition, build strategies and plan for comprehensive, user-centered solutions.
• Gather, document and manage requirements with a user-centered approach.
• Wireframes and prototypes to drive exploration and create a shared understanding around requirements.
• Knowledge of industry tools for creating documentation and assets to capture and communicate ideas
• Support the strategy and solution development for specific components of the tech stack, and you'll help guide clients on technology solution choices, selection criteria and vendor trade-offs.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.