Manager, Multicultural Publicity
Los Angeles, CA
Finn Partners, award-winning global communications agency, is seeking a Senior Account Executive (SAE) for its growing Los Angeles office that would work across a variety of major consumer brands. This is an opportunity to join a tremendous team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be empowered to make a difference, drive outcomes and progress your career working with some of the most talented people in the business.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years of agency or in-house experience across both media relations (experience with consumer brands a plus!), social media strategy and execution and content development.
The ideal candidate would possess demonstrable experience across the following areas:
• 3-5 years Experience
• Develop comprehensive strategic PR plans across a variety of verticals (general consumer, home, shelter, food and beverage)
• Work with team members to develop media lists, pitches, etc
• Lead media outreach
• Develop messaging
• Develop awards program, entries
• Experience overseeing paid partnerships (mat releases, SMT, content partnerships)
• Experience managing virtual and in person events as well as other major media initiatives
• Experience working with influencers
• Experience managing team members, clients and changing deadlines/deliverables with ease
• Analytics and ability to contextualize results, provide recommendations for future programs
• Professional, polished, organized, positive and enthusiastic
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.