Public Relations Senior Account Executive (Consumer Lifestyle & Sports clients)
Location: The Consumer Lifestyle and Sports PR Practice is based in our New York City office at FINN PARTNERS. Strong preference is for candidates who reside in the NYC metropolitan area. However, we may consider remote candidates living in USA Eastern Zone.
Are you a PR agency professional who has already had work experience as a PR Account Executive and is ready to advance your career? Come join us!
We seek a dynamic Senior Account Executive to join FINN PARTNERS' award winning consumer lifestyle and sports public relations team in NYC and be part of one of the most innovative and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing local and global PR team. The SAE supports our PR client accounts by fully understanding client objectives, contributing to the development of strategic initiatives, and overseeing and executing daily account activities. You'll work with exciting clients including active outdoor brands and destinations, food and beverage, spirits, and sports. If you have at least 4 years of PR experience leading accounts, and enjoy media relations, writing and pitching, and PR client account daily management, then this is the ideal role for you!
FINN Partners is the fastest growing integrated marketing agency in the United States. We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment, where kindness, creativity, and respect are valued. This is an opportunity for you to grow, learn and contribute so come check us out – you'll love what you see!
• Develop and lead the execution of integrated and successful Communications campaigns achieving client goals and driving business results
• Conceive innovative programs, pitch ideas and events
• Maintain clear and consistent communications; provide smart direction and counsel; and offer problem-solving solutions to clients
• Develop overall communications media and influencer strategy for clients; manage financial aspects of accounts
• Maintain high level client, media, and influencer relationships
• Lead internal teams and drive their growth; provide proper feedback and guidance; motivate to be creative and achieve excellent results
• Utilize strong pitch skills and excellent contacts to secure consistent media coverage for clients; be able to build a list and fill a room if needed
• Stay up to date on the client industry and media landscape; establish new media and influencer contacts across multi channels
• Thought leadership, content creation, social management
• Generate new business opportunities and help secure new clients; research, and participate in new business presentations; develop RFPs that showcase our unique capabilities and proven results
• 4+ years of prior PR leadership roles
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Proven history of leading team and driving results via earned owned and shared media channels
• Exceptional earned media relations with top-tier national and trade outlets; proven history of media placements and established contacts
• Ability to develop and execute successful media relations programs
• Excellent writing and editing skills (familiar with AP style).
• Strong communications skills, project management capabilities and proven problem-solving ability
• Ability to provide senior counsel to leadership and clients, even when it might be uncomfortable
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously meeting all deadlines and budget parameters
• Effectively work as part of a team, share information freely and support the common goals of the group. A true team player.
• Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, organized, hardworking, flexible, thorough.
#LI-KM1 #LI-Hybrid New York, NY #LI-Remote USA Eastern Time Zone
Anticipated Salary: $63k to $75k. Commensurate with experience and depending upon workplace.
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. As Peter Finn says, ''We work hard and play nice.''
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1000+ employees, with offices in cities including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington DC Find us at and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6e23j-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.