Do you devour media in all forms? Are you a connector of people and information? Are you looking for an agency where you can build and grow your career? Are you an experienced PR Account Manager ready to step into a Junior Account Director role? If so, FINN Partners could be the place for you. We are one of the fastest growing communications firms in the world. From media relations to cutting edge digital content, social media and creative, we produce amazing work and incredible results for clients.
We are looking for an integrated communications pro to join our Consumer PR team as a Junior Account Director in our London office. Our consumer division works for some of the best-known lifestyle brands and retailers on the high street and online.
The ideal candidate will have strong traditional and online consumer and corporate experience gained working for a variety of lifestyle businesses across fashion, food, and home.
We offer a generous benefits package that includes:
• Market-leading holiday provision: 28 days' holiday plus 5 additional ''summer days''
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
• Pension scheme
• Referral bonuses for hiring and new business
• Free breakfast and complimentary snacks
• Wellness subsidy
• Work from home tax-free benefit
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience of 360 degree fully integrated consumer activations that drive traditional coverage and digital social content.
• Experience of managing talent, ambassadors and influencer programmes
• Issues management experience and experience of writing corporate briefs and positioning statements.
• Creative strategy development and execution.
• Excellent client communication and leadership skills.
• Understanding of digital/social media platforms, trends, and measurement approaches.
• Strong speaking, writing and editing skills.
• Ability to supervise and motivate account staff.
• Ability to manage fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Messaging and brand development experience.
• 5-6 years' experience, preferably within an agency atmosphere.
About Finn Partners
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington DC
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/gdpr-europe.html.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/diversity-statement.html.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5yk4-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.