Finn Partners in Germany is looking for an entrepreneurially-minded PR Account Executive (AE) for its fast-growing offices. Candidates should have 1-2 years of agency experience in technology or B2B PR, excellent media relationships and a proven ability to manage multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously.
This person will serve as a point of contact for clients and handle the day-to-day activities of both account team and client projects to ensure delivery of high-quality media/social media results that meet or exceed client goals. The AE may be involved in devising creative strategies that utilise traditional and digital/social media, helping develop client content, including media materials, online content, media pitches, by-lines and Q&As and participating in media and influencer outreach.
• Develop and implement media relations strategies, goals, targets and pitch angles that require minimum input from senior colleagues.
• Create appealing, media-ready and creative content across different types of media
• Secure high-profile coverage for clients.
• Maintain clear and consistent communications between client partners and account team.
• Contribute to creation of communications strategies and tactics that meet client objectives.
• Ensure client and media deliverables are high-quality and error-free.
• Assist in researching, creating and presenting new business proposals for integrated, traditional and social PR programmes.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Finn Partners network.
• Be a team player in a growing team.
The ideal candidate:
• Has extensive experience with local, trade and national media relations.
• Consistently produces clear, concise and engaging content and can self-edit client and media deliverables.
• Possesses the ability to help develop and execute creative strategy across traditional and social platforms.
• Demonstrates a passion for keeping a pulse on the news cycle and is able to identify trends and deliver informed opinion to clients.
• Is a self-motivated individual with a passion for and deep knowledge of PR and social media.
• Has proven ability to handle a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Is organised and possesses the project management skills to stay on top of multiple projects, and multiple deadlines.
Desired skills and experience
• Proven ability to pitch media and achieve coverage for clients
• Mastery of all basic communication skills, including writing, proofing, editing, and presenting
• Proven ability to work with other cultures
• Suitable university degree
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/gdpr-europe.html.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/diversity-statement.html.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About FINN Partners, Inc.
Founded in 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, FINN Partners has grown from about $24 million in fees to almost $170 million in fees over ten years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company's record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the FINN world through a common philosophy. With more than 1,400 professionals across 33 offices, FINN provides clients with global access and capabilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia. FINN Partners clients are also supported through longstanding partner agencies and its membership in the PROI network of leading agencies around the world. Headquartered in New York, FINN has offices in: Atlanta, Bangalore, Beijing, Boston, Chicago, Delhi, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Guam, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Jerusalem, Kuala Lumpur, London, Los Angeles, Manila, Mumbai, Munich, Nashville, Orange County, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Vancouver and Washington DC Find us at finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @finnpartners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro21k1-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.