Digital Marketing Analyst
Ying Communications is the Asia headquarters for the Finn Partners group, one of the world's largest independent B2B full-service agencies. We're looking for a performance marketing leader who wants to make a difference to our clients, our team, and our business in the region.
As part of the Digital & Insights team, you will play a key role in helping B2B brands in the region drive measurable outcomes through digital channels. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and analytical individual to build a career in digital marketing.
We're looking for someone who wants to do great work, enjoys working in a creative environment with a team of quirky individuals and is passionate about making an impact in the work they do.
Area of Specialisation
• Provide data-driven research, insights and strategic advice to clients to help them achieve their marketing objectives
• Plan and manage paid search, social, programmatic, ABM, content syndication and nurture campaigns to meet key performance metrics
• Allocate budgets, analyse and recommend modifications to ad spends
• Collaborate with content & creative teams to develop relevant ads for the campaign and
• guide A/B testing to identify what works best
• Constantly optimize digital marketing activities to improve return on investment, and achieve efficient Cost per Acquisition (CPA)
• Analyse and report on the performance of the digital marketing campaigns
• Test new digital platforms and keep abreast of latest trends and developments in digital/ performance marketing
What you'll need to bring:
• At least 6 years of regional digital marketing experience
• Proven experience in the planning and setup of digital marketing campaigns in APAC, including China, Korea and Japan
• Experience in setting up campaigns on different digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat, Baidu, Weibo, Google, Yahoo, Naver etc
• Google certification with hands-on experience in marketing tools such as DV360, Search 360, Campaign Manager, Data Studio, Google Analytics, SEMrush
• Strong research and analytics skills with a love for data
• Good understanding of the latest digital/ performance marketing techniques, tools and metrics
• Strong project management skills with ability to identify, manage and resolve issues
• Goal-oriented, 'can-do' attitude
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Possesses quick reflexes and out-of-the-box thinking mindset
About Ying Communications, a Finn Partners Company
Ying Communications was founded in May 2001 to provide integrated B2B communications services to companies in highly technical industries. Today, the company has a team of 40 who are defined by their love of all things B2B. Ying Communications' clients include industry giants and growing companies including Airbus, Aruba, Dassault Systems, Microsoft, Redhat, S&P Global Platts and Tableau, among others.
In April 2017, Ying Pte Ltd was wholly acquired by New York-based Finn Partners, one of the fastest growing independent PR agencies in the world, to become the firm's Asia Pacific headquarters. Visit: www.yingcomms.com.
About Finn Partners
Founded in 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, Finn Partners is one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company's record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the Finn Partners world through a common philosophy. With 550 professionals, Finn Partners provides its clients with global access and capabilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia, in addition to PROI Worldwide. Headquartered in New York, Finn Partners other offices are located in: Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Singapore and Washington D.C. Find us at finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @finnpartners.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.