Digital Marketing Analyst
Is FINN the right place for you?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama. That's what it says on our office wall, and we mean it. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks, Yinch and Allan, who simply didn't know better.
What does this mean? You'll get to:
• Work for bosses you can respect, and yet make fun of – in their face
• Support some of the most innovative (seriously cool) companies in the world
• Learn new stuff all the time, because we know we don't know it all, and never will
• Work like hell, but have fun in the process (read: impromptu 'band' jams, meme fests, courtyard hangouts, and lots of eating and drinking)
• Come to work in whatever you feel most comfortable in – as long as it's legal and there aren't any client commitments
• Not fill up any timesheet. Yes, you read it right. No. Timesheets.
What will you be doing?
• Providing data-driven research, insights and strategic advice to clients to help them achieve their marketing objectives
• Planning and managing paid search, social, programmatic, ABM, content syndication and nurture campaigns to meet key performance metrics
• Allocating budgets, analysing and recommending modifications to ad spends
• Collaborating with content & creative teams to develop relevant ads for the campaign and
guide A/B testing to identify what works best
• Constantly optimizing digital marketing activities to improve return on investment, and achieving efficient Cost per Acquisition (CPA)
• Analysing and reporting on the performance of the digital marketing campaigns
• Testing new digital platforms and keeping abreast of latest trends and developments in digital/ performance marketing
Are you the one we are looking for?
• At least 6 years of regional digital marketing experience
• Proven experience in the planning and setup of digital marketing campaigns in APAC, including China, Korea and Japan
• Experience in setting up campaigns on different digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat, Baidu, Weibo, Google, Yahoo, Naver etc
• Google certification with hands-on experience in marketing tools such as DV360, Search 360, Campaign Manager, Data Studio, Google Analytics, SEMrush
• Strong research and analytics skills with a love for data
• Good understanding of the latest digital/ performance marketing techniques, tools and metrics
• Strong project management skills with ability to identify, manage and resolve issues
• Goal-oriented, 'can-do' attitude
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Possesses quick reflexes and out-of-the-box thinking mindset
Most importantly, we want someone who cares deeply about the work they do, to whom good-enough is never good enough. We don't just want our clients to like you, we want them to love you.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out our Facebook page and find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn01n-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.