Finn Partners is seeking a recent college graduate to join our unique partner-in-training program that combines practical skills training in public relations and integrated communications with client-focused responsibilities. The position is based in our San Francisco office - working virtually at the present time - within our technology practice. It is a full-time paid position, three months in duration, with the possibility of transitioning into a permanent role at the end of the program.
This is NOT an internship. You will be diving head-first into the world of public relations and integrated communications at an award-winning firm, where you will do real work with our real clients every day.
As a partner-in-training, you will have the opportunity to learn the foundation of public relations and integrated communications, ranging from media relations to digital and social media, while also developing the critical skills you'll need to be successful as you grow in this field, from time management to presentation skills, public speaking and more.
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in beginning their public relations or integrated communications career to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be empowered to make a difference, drive outcomes and garner hands-on industry experience working collaboratively alongside both junior and senior staff.
Primary responsibilities may include:
• Build and update media, influencer and vendor lists and databases
• Develop content for client campaigns, such as drafting pitches, press releases, media alerts, interview briefs and social media posts
• Participate in research and analysis projects
• Participate in creative brainstorms and strategy development sessions
• Assist in administrative duties such as client meeting summaries, tracking and logging media coverage and campaign results
• College/university graduate with prior experience in PR/marketing/communications and/or relevant coursework
• Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Problem solving skills and proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Positive, go-getter attitude, and strong work ethic
• Passion for the communications
• Strong writing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Able to work remotely for 7-8 hours each weekday / onsite at the Finn Partners San Francisco office when we return (timing TBD)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e9kp-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.