We're looking for an entry level candidate to join our growing New York team. Our Partner in Training program is a 3-6 month, full-time program for college graduates looking for a career in public relations and marketing communications. Candidates work on 2-4 client accounts to gain experience and exposure to agency life while also training in writing, research, media relations and social/digital work. The ideal candidate has held one or two college internships and is looking to grow his/her career in an agency setting.
Partners in Training assist with (and eventually own) core public relations, marketing and social media/digital tasks including building media lists, establishing media relationships, influencer engagement, conducting industry research, writing and developing client updates and drafting media materials. We are looking for highly resourceful and intuitive team players, who are digitally and socially-savvy and know how to bring creative, smart, scrappy thinking to the table.
Be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team of more than 600 colleagues in 16 offices around the world.
• Provide support to account teams and play an active role in implementation of core public relations program assignments including influencer engagement, media pitching/media list development, writing/editing and research
• Develop your media and influencer network to secure earned and social results for clients
• Keep teams up-to-date through listening and monitoring for consumer, influencer, media and competitor happenings
• Share short- and long-term strategy recommendations with supervisor and team; participate in agency brainstorms for clients and new business pitches
• Exhibit solid execution of AP style and draft all media materials based on these guidelines; deliver error-free written communication
• Write, proof and edit client-related documents including pitches, blog entries, bios, press materials and meeting reports
• Contribute to seamless client service, with account administration, client billing and activity reports, results reports and success metrics
• Support new business pitches through research, preparation, writing and proofreading proposals
You may be qualified if you:
• Demonstrate interest in, understanding of, and passion for the healthcare space
• Strong healthcare media contacts; demonstrated ability to execute successful media relations programs that advance client business goals
• Creative, socially-savvy, curious and a big thinker
• Detail-oriented, resourceful, reliable & timely writer
• A go-getter who goes above and beyond for clients and team members
• Have passion for communication – traditional, media, social, writing, video, infographics
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit, drive, determination and strong work ethic #LI-AB1
About Finn Partners:
Founded in 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, Finn Partners has more than quadrupled in size in seven years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company's record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the FINN world through a common philosophy. With 700 professionals, FINN provides clients with global access and capabilities in the US, Europe and Asia, in addition to PROI Worldwide. Headquartered in New York, FINN's other offices are located in Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Shanghai, Singapore and Washington DC Find us at finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @finnpartners.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxojp4-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.