Video / Broadcast Project Manager
MARKETING UX DESIGNER
Finn Partners is one of the world's most dynamic and fastest-growing global integrated communications and marketing agencies. We have created a position for a Marketing UX Designer. This digital marketing team role can be based either in our Nashville, TN office or in our Ft. Lauderdale, FL office (location will be based upon candidate preference).
This is not an information technology department role.
( We are currently working remotely from home during the pandemic, and will return to in-office regular work settings once we receive that directive from our agency's CEO.)
Our Marketing UX Designer role is a great match for a digital communications agency website design professional who understands the technical website needs of our clients, and who effectively teams with our agency's specialists in the art direction, UX design, and digital marketing strategy departments. This website designer brings together and coordinates the activities of these agency specialists, to ensure that the structure and architecture of website designs that our team creates, will optimize usability and functionality for our clients. In order to do this effectively, the Designer needs to understand the disciplines of UX design, digital marketing content strategy, and art direction/visual design.
• Conceptualizes and articulates complex ideas with clients, teammates, leaders via sketches, wireframes, prototypes, spreadsheets, user flow, and site maps.
• Facilitates project activities of the team who will build and structure systems to store digital content and make it usable.
• Creates and promotes user-centered design that is intuitive- usable- modern, by managing strategic planning for website projects for a wide client array.
• Works closely with our clients to analyze and understand their business needs, identifies content hierarchies and user interface requirements, and determines required wireframe diagrams and documentation.
• Applies her/his creative thinking and solid understanding of UX design to ensure our team creates websites with optimal usability.
• 2+ years of in-user experience research and interactive website design is required. It is optimal for a candidate's UX design work experience to have been digital marketing agency or communications agency based, but applicants with this experience who only have corporate marketing department UX design-based experience will also be considered for this role.
• Outstanding project multitasking and organizations skills are required. This person will be expected to be highly organized, apply big picture thinking and detail analysis skills to the work, in order to ''think beyond just what is being asked of her/him''.
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced and evolving work environment, where work responsibilities can include being assigned projects with competing deadlines.
• Prior work history spanning multiple disciples is required including: User Research, Content Strategy, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, UI Development and Visual Design.
• In-depth work experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Invision, Sktech etc.
• Strong knowledge of: industry tools for documentation creation, marketing assets, and website design assets to capture and communicate edited ideas is required.
• Must have clear understanding of web accessibility standards and internationalization.
• Must have prior work experience making complex concepts understandable for clients and colleagues.
• The ideal candidate is a strong team player, progressive thinker and problem solver, and someone with outstanding communication and information / project presentation skills.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.