Finn Partners is seeking a full-time marketing manager to join our team of healthcare public relations and marketing experts. This role uses the strategy and technical expertise needed to achieve clients' integrated campaign goals.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the Vice President and account managers to manage all marketing initiatives on behalf of the Agency and its clients. The role integrates elements of marketing, communications and technology and ensures our clients' digital presence is fully maximized to reach key target audiences.
• Working in partnership with the marketing team, develop campaign briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all marketing initiatives, including print, digital, and video assets
• Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
• Manage email and direct marketing campaigns – setup, content, design, testing, coordination and deployment
• Analyze all aspects of the marketing program's performance metrics, providing recommendations to improve the effectiveness of campaigns
• Upload lists and build customer segmentation for strategic email campaigns
• Manage content and updates for customers and account managers, establishing budget, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
• Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
• Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
• Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from recent experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges – Google Analytics experience a plus
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
• Extremely comfortable working in spreadsheets and manipulating large data sets
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 3 years prior marketing experience
• Experience with Pardot, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Hubspot or SharpSpring preferred
• Agency work a plus but not required
• Remote work experience is a plus - independence, motivation and strong wifi are required
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55j00-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.