FINN Partners Company has an opportunity for an Marketing Data Engineer. This role develops and maintains scalable data pipelines that will ingest, transform, and distribute numerous data streams and batches in support of FINN's research initiatives. Support and collaborate with data scientists, analysts and planners by developing advanced machine learning and statistical models to uncover audience or competitive insights for our clients. Evaluate tools and develop pipelines to capture, integrate and clean data to support edge analytics solutions. Deliver efficient data solution architectures, automation and technology choices starting from experimentation through proof of concept and often through delivery. Publish performance metrics to dynamic dashboards and other reporting systems. The position reports to the data science leader in the rapidly growing Global Intelligence unit.
• We are looking for someone with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of: Computer Science, Computer or Data Engineering or a related field.
• Strong problem-solving skills paired with extensive experience programming (R, Python, Java, C++, etc).
• Experience with Azure services and cloud applications environment.
• Strong data wrangling and cleaning skills.
• Software engineering skill (full cycle of specification, design, implementation, and maintain of software system).
• Experience with analytics publishing platforms such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio and Datorama.
• Modeling of complex data from heterogeneous sources, and hands on experience with relational databases and the use of SQL to extract and manipulate data.
• Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
• History of working independently and effectively multi-tasking.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs, containers and microservices.
• Familiarity with data privacy and data governance.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Experience with Analytical Tools/Applications.
• Big Data Ecosystems: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive, Databricks
• High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing.
• 3+ years of experience in a marketing, advertising, public relations, digital marketing, social media company, or management consultancy firm.
• Strong working knowledge of advertising, search engine, social media, text, and demographics data formats.
• 0-6 Months
• Programmatically adding review data to analysis for brands, partners, products, scraping and purchased structured data.
• Exporting data from current platforms and analyzing/synthesizing with external data sets.
• Deployment in PowerBI and/or web.
• Google trend, Twitter trend and other trending data index to help track financial movement in industries coming out of lockdowns.
• Measurement framework design and concepting.
• 7-12 Months
• Machine learning capabilities.
• Automated and tailorable topic identification and segmentation.
• Better sentiment analysis for less consumer-focused topic areas (B2B, PR, PA).
• Predictive analytics - identify trends and extrapolate for near term and long-term consequences.
• Automated measurement framework deployment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9314z-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.