Finn Partners is a dynamic and fast-growing global integrated communications and marketing firm. We've created an entry-level position for a junior project manager.
If you are passionate about digital marketing, social media, content creation, project management and are an articulate, creative problem solver with strong writing skills and love a fast-paced environment then this is the job for you!
We are looking for an entry-level project manager who will help support accounts for our integrated marketing team. This is an excellent way to learn about content creation, marketing campaigns, paid and social media as well as the branding and creative process.
• Assists with the day-to-day details of ongoing projects working closely with seasoned account and project managers
• Collaborate with the team on project objectives, client requirements, content strategy, marketing initiatives and the creative development process.
• Learn and participate in core Integrated Marketing offerings and processes especially website development and other marketing technologies
• Attends and participates in project and other internal meetings as relevant and determined by the Account Director; takes and distributes meeting notes
• Assist with research requests
• Tracks and maintains project budgets
• Maintains a positive relationship with internal team members
• Works closely with the Account Managers and internal teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
• Maintains status reporting (for the internal team and the client) and project plan management
• Works with third party vendors to obtain information and estimates as necessary
• Supports internal projects/initiatives as necessary
• Proofs deliverables to ensure quality
• Support new business proposals and pitches
• Assist with internal marketing initiatives as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• One to two years project management experience a plus.
• G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat experience a plus
• Basic understanding of digital marketing campaigns including websites, content management systems (WordPress), creative, social media, paid media and user experience is key to success in this position
• Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a collaborative spirit
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver, strategic thinker and team player
• Must thrive on managing multiple projects and managing time efficiently
The ideal candidate is:
• A team player and natural collaborator
• Flexible, curious, and ready to learn
• Adept at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Able to see both the big picture and the details
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33n09-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.