IT Support Specialist- Systems Administrator - Help Desk Administrator for Southeast USA
Location: This immediate job opening is a full time, direct hire, in-office Nashville TN USA based IT role. Requests to work 3 days in-office and 2 days from your metro Nashville home may be accommodated. This is not a remote work position. We are not seeking applicants who reside outside of the metro Nashville area. (Our internal job title for this role is called ''Associate IT Manager - Southeast'' role, a role with no direct reports.)
Take the next step in your IT career by joining Finn Partners - a fast growing, award-winning global integrated communications agency. We are looking for a dynamic, self-reliant, and experienced IT professional to join us as our Associate IT Manager, Southeast conducting helpdesk administration, IT support to our Finn Partners employees, and systems administration. You will provide and manage IT support across Finn Partner's USA Southeast Region. You will be a key member of an experienced internal IT team with a culture of embracing new business transforming technologies. You will be encouraged to expand your skillset and partake in ongoing improvement projects. The successful candidate will come from an operational IT support background and have experience with managing both Windows and Mac devices in a hybrid on-premises and cloud environment. This role involves the proper maintenance and support of technology operations so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
Join Finn Partners and our highly respected IT team, be part of our kind and collaborative company culture, and as our CEO says - ''Work Hard – Play Nice!''
• Manage Business Relationships – develop trusted working relationships; deliver non-technical communication in a format that is easily understood by senior business leadership in the Finn Southeast USA teams
• Helpdesk Support - Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and helpdesk portal in a timely and courteous manner
• System Security and IT Business Continuity - Ensure security and business continuity policy, processes and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Application Management - Manage software applications and services within the region in accordance to company standards, including core business and IT Tools
• Server and Account administration – including user account management, file storage, and other core business systems
• Manage Maintenance of Network & Communications - including LAN and WAN infrastructure in the region, management of both fixed line and video conference provision in region
• Maintain operation of end user workstations
• Maintain operation of file storage, print and network services
• Procure new hardware and software and maintaining register of the IT assets
• Source and manage local suppliers as required within company policies
• Partake in the development and implementation of office and group IT Projects
• Provide input and challenge to shape company IT Strategy
• Maintain on-going knowledge and understanding of developments and new initiatives across IT industry and how they may be applicable to the work of Finn Partners
• Technical bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (IT, Computer Science etc.) preferred.
• 1-4 years of prior IT support specialist and systems administrator experience required within an IT environment, with excellent demonstrated knowledge of Windows PC and Apple Mac hardware, software, components, and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of and ability to manage Windows networking, LAN/WAN, DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory system administration tasks, printing, and mobile devices
• Required prior work experience with:
• Managing IT Service Delivery
• Data Management
• Network and Communications Management
• Project Management
• Security & Business Continuity
• Supplier Management
• Applications Management & Development
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your IT prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary (please do not reply with ''open'' or ''negotiable'' because while we respect your willingness to be flexible, we seek your reply to our salary question in an answer of $US dollars please). While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington DC
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy40b0-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.