Account Director, Strategy & Crisis
New York, NY
Finn Partners is seeking candidates to join our growing global Health Practice. Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States and recently selected as a Holmes Report ''Midsize Agency of the Year.'' We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone eager to make a difference and be part of the Practice growth journey
• Supporting quarterly reporting process including calendar management, financial results release development, script development for CEO and CFO, and Q&A/Key Messages preparation
• Drafting/editing client news releases, investor presentations, shareholder letters and other related documents
• Maintaining strong understanding of client business and strategy, economic models, financial results, industry trends, and operational developments
• Monitoring sell-side research, industry conferences, competitor developments, and trading activity
• Providing regular insights and analysis to senior executives on investor/analyst feedback, valuation, disclosure, guidance, and competitive developments.
• Reviewing client websites and recommending enhancements and updates.
• Building investor and analyst target lists
• Providing general administrative support to accounts including calendar management, investor database development, monthly report preparation and weekly meeting agendas
• 3-5 years' experience either in corporate or agency capacity
• Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Ipreo, and IR Insight
• Ability to present confidently in front of management teams
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Detail oriented teammate who is able to prioritize in a fast paced, constantly changing environment to ensure efficient execution
• Excellent organizational and computer skills
• Bachelor's Degree; Finance degree or MBA preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8xyo-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.