Head Of Digital Marketing For Health Practice
Small Army, a FINN Partners Company, has an opportunity for Integrated Producer. Finn Partners is an expanding integrated marketing global agency. The position responsibilities are planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from beginning to end, including schedule, budget, and team management. They must be equipped at identifying potential roadblocks related to budgets, resources and timelines, and reporting these potential issues to their supervisors, when necessary.
** During the COVID pandemic our employees are working remotely. When our CEO indicates it is time to return to our regular in-office settings, this role will be based within our Boston, MA office. **
• Outstanding knowledge of project management principles, processes and software in multiple disciplines, i.e., websites, print, display, ooh, etc. with an emphasis in digital work.
• Facilitates communication between departments to ensure all parties are aligned.
• Partners with relationship managers to obtain necessary project information (due dates, budget, scope, success metrics, project requirements, etc.)
• Owns projects from inception to close out.
• Reviews work orders and briefs to ensure they are complete with necessary info.
• Creates schedules, estimates, and reviews them with supervisors.
• Ensures that the creative team members have all they need to do their work (e.g., files, assets, clear deadlines).
• Monitors project budgets and hours.
• Manages and adjusts resources and deadlines as needed.
• Communicate project shifts accordingly.
• Actively mitigates risk by anticipating potential executional barriers, identifying quality, budget, and timeline impacts, and developing possible solutions with appropriate input and collaboration.
• Ensures proper project close-out, including facilitating postmortem meetings, and timely close out of projects on Basecamp.
• Manages creative freelancers and external vendors; updates preferred vendor list.
• Manages execution of work on assigned projects, holding team members accountable to the delivery of assigned work, maintaining project SOPs, and adhering to quality control practices.
• Uses Basecamp and/or Mavenlink to manage and document work status.
• Supports the agency with ideas on process refinement/improvement.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years of experience as a proven Producer or Project Manager.
• Experience in an agency setting is required.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Excel.
• Highly organized and good time management skills.
• Must have good attention to detail.
• Confident and assertive.
• Ability to be diplomatic and collaborative while working with all departments.
• Others look up to you as a dependable/reliable team member.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) AND listening skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to speak up when there are concerns and advocate for the agency's best interest.
• Can effectively work with different personality types.
• Flexible and open to new ideas.
• Builds strong relationships.
• Manages well under pressure and able to multi-task.
• Great at problem solving (assessing risks, providing solutions, knowing when and when not to escalate)
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.