Anthology Marketing Group, A FINN Partners Company, is seeking a passionate UX designer (not IT) to create, develop, and amplify brand-worthy experiences at all stages, from concept through completion and beyond. The ideal candidate will be digitally savvy, possess strong creative skills (balanced with a dose of business acumen), have a portfolio of work that demonstrates their versatility and passion for the craft, and a thirst for learning and sharing with others.
• Designs on-brand and business savvy creative solutions for websites, mobile devices, emails, social media, landing pages and digital marketing campaigns.
• Leads and directs other UX team members on projects, with supervision from the Associate Vice President of UX and/or other senior team members.
• Consults with clients and other team members to discover and define design requirements and provides client recommendations in a professional manner.
• Collaborates with team members and vendors to fulfill project goals on time, on budget and on strategy.
• Demonstrates thought leadership on relevant issues and trends by written and/or oral presentations.
• Participates in the training, development and peer reviews of other team members as needed.
• Inputs daily timesheets.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Concepting: translating a client's business needs into ideas that engage/delight audiences and inspire action.
• Content strategy: conducting content audits, consulting on information architecture, creating site maps, collaborating with copywriters, working out messaging hierarchies.
• Documentation: Assists with the creation of estimates, meeting notes, style guides, and other types of documentation.
• Maintenance and production: Updating/editing content and styling of websites, producing assets for digital marketing campaigns and providing general creative support for projects.
• Visual design: creating brand worthy designs, animations, and digital assets for projects.
• User interface design: creating sketches, designing low/medium fidelity wireframes, developing prototypes.
• Two (2) or more year's hands-on experience in one or more areas of digital design and development, specifically in the following areas: user experience design, user interface design, visual design, interaction design, front-end development.
• Project experience with multi-disciplinary teams.
• Solid understanding of digital design best practices (and knowing when it is appropriate to break the rules), marketing strategies and branding.
• Strong visual design skills as demonstrated via a portfolio of work.
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong collaboration skills with various departments and different levels of management .
• Ability to give, actively listen to and act on constructive criticism.
• Ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
• Proficient with applications including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Axure or similar software.
• Ability to work evenings and/or weekends if needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9x69k-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.