Finn's Marketing technology team brings together the best of Finn's digital capabilities to help our clients use technology to transform their businesses.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you'll have a passion for data, technology and analytics. You'll demonstrate excellent project management skills - managing multiple client projects and deadlines at the same time.
This role will help scale the performance measurement of paid, organic and e-commerce activity for a broad range of clients. You will collaborate with colleagues and their clients, to gather business requirements and convert these into technical solutions. And you'll oversee the implementation of these solutions in partnership with our development team.
You will constantly use creative problem-solving skills and technical expertise to ensure that the implemented solutions are operational and secure throughout the client engagement.
If you are passionate about the intersection of user experience and data analysis and enjoy working on a team where you are empowered to deliver on your vision, you'll love this role.
• Hands-on knowledge of ad serving platforms, UTMs and advertising tracking
• Hands-on experience using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google data studio (or other similar tools)
• Experience with marketing measurement tools focused on attribution and performance management
• Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, Excel, Google Sheet, SPSS, etc).
• Ability to conceptualize and articulate complex ideas to clients, team members, and managers through appropriate assets (i.e. sketches, wireframes, prototypes, documentation, spreadsheets, sitemaps, user flows, data flows, and personas).
• Experience that includes managing 1st and 3rd party data and use of customer data platforms, DMP's, A/B testing, cross channel campaign management is a plus!
• Have 3 to 5 years of experience assessing, designing, and delivering marketing technology, data, and analytics solutions to clients at scale
• Be data-driven thinkers and problem solvers
• Feel comfortable working with business, IT, and marketing stakeholders
• Demonstrate the ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of marketing technology and digital marketing topics across various verticals
• Be certificated in digital marketing analytics, inbound marketing, marketing automation, search engine optimization, customer experience, demand generation, and/or content strategy
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, communication skills, and an ability to deliver client-facing presentations.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named ''Best Midsize Agency'' in 2015, ''Best Agency to Work For'' in 2013 and ''Best New Agency'' in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has approximately 500 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington DC, and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartner
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke93p-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.