Full Time Job
Digital Designer, Integrated Marketing
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAnthology Marketing Group, A FINN Partners Company, is seeking a passionate UX designer (not IT) to create, develop, and amplify brand-worthy experiences at all stages, from concept through completion and beyond. The ideal candidate will be digitally savvy, possess strong creative skills (balanced with a dose of business acumen), have a portfolio of work that demonstrates their versatility and passion for the craft, and a thirst for learning and sharing with others.
• Designs on-brand and business savvy creative solutions for websites, mobile devices, emails, social media, landing pages and digital marketing campaigns.
• Leads and directs other UX team members on projects, with supervision from the Associate Vice President of UX and/or other senior team members.
• Consults with clients and other team members to discover and define design requirements and provides client recommendations in a professional manner.
• Collaborates with team members and vendors to fulfill project goals on time, on budget and on strategy.
• Demonstrates thought leadership on relevant issues and trends by written and/or oral presentations.
• Participates in the training, development and peer reviews of other team members as needed.
• Inputs daily timesheets.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Concepting: translating a client's business needs into ideas that engage/delight audiences and inspire action.
• Content strategy: conducting content audits, consulting on information architecture, creating site maps, collaborating with copywriters, working out messaging hierarchies.
• Documentation: Assists with the creation of estimates, meeting notes, style guides, and other types of documentation.
• Maintenance and production: Updating/editing content and styling of websites, producing assets for digital marketing campaigns and providing general creative support for projects.
• Visual design: creating brand worthy designs, animations, and digital assets for projects.
• User interface design: creating sketches, designing low/medium fidelity wireframes, developing prototypes.
• Two (2) or more year's hands-on experience in one or more areas of digital design and development, specifically in the following areas: user experience design, user interface design, visual design, interaction design, front-end development.
• Project experience with multi-disciplinary teams.
• Solid understanding of digital design best practices (and knowing when it is appropriate to break the rules), marketing strategies and branding.
• Strong visual design skills as demonstrated via a portfolio of work.
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong collaboration skills with various departments and different levels of management .
• Ability to give, actively listen to and act on constructive criticism.
• Ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
• Proficient with applications including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Axure or similar software.
• Ability to work evenings and/or weekends if needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp777-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.