We are looking for a Designer to join our growing Creative team. If you love using your design expertise to conceptualise, design and execute artwork for web, digital and print media for B2B companies, you may be the person we're looking for.
Finn Partners Singapore is an integrated marketing agency, offering a full suite of B2B communication services spanning public relations, digital marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics and insights, and social media marketing. With communications becoming increasingly visual in nature, the Creative team is at the core of a lot of the work we do. Find out more about us here: https://finnpartnersasia.com/sg/
As part of your day-to-day job, you will:
• Conceptualise, design, and execute artwork for marketing and communications-related items including infographics, e-newsletters, social media banners, ads, infographics, ebooks, reports, etc
• Develop ideas and designs based on the brief provided as well as from gathering information and data through research to suit the brief
• Manage timelines to ensure the timely delivery of different creative and design/FA services projects across a diverse range of brands
We are looking for someone who:
• Is proficient in the Adobe Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, and AfterEffects
• Has knowledge in basic HTML, CSS
• Knowledge in video-editing is an advantage
• Familiar with printing/production processes, including paper types, finishing, colour requirements
• Possesses a strong creative flair and can translate briefs into design
• Stays updated on the latest trends in design
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a goal-oriented, 'can-do' attitude
• Possesses strong project and time management skills
• Communicates ideas effectively, and collaborates well with others
• Has a good eye for detail
• Care deeply about the work they do, and the people they work with
• May fall short of 1-2 requirements, but is ready to challenge themselves and grow with us
We're committed to building a healthy, happy team, starting with:
• 20 days of annual leave
• 4 days of mental health leave annually (no questions asked)
• FINN-ishing early once a month to rest, relax, and recharge
• Flexible working arrangements (in terms of hours, locations, and outfits)
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• A well-stocked pantry
• Lots of fun, laughter, and love
What's great about FINN?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks who simply didn't know better.
FINN offers the best of both worlds - the heritage of a homegrown agency, plus a global network spanning 32 cities. We're proud of our 1,300-strong team around the world and believe (relentlessly) in the work we do.
With us, you'll get to support some of the biggest (and seriously cool) companies in the world. Uncover the world of endless transformation and get behind the latest technologies in every industry - from cybersecurity to healthcare.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out our facebook page and find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g60389-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.