Digital Content Producer
FINN Partners, an integrated marketing firm, has an opportunity for a Copywriter with 3 to 6 years' experience at an ad agency or in-house agency. Must have an online portfolio of work/spec work that demonstrates your ability to develop conceptually driven ideas and content for digital, print, broadcast and social media campaigns. Past work in a variety of industries is a plus but not mandatory. The only mandatories are talent, hard work and being a person other people want to work with.
• Develop creative concepts across all channels for a variety of industries, that are on strategy and on tone for the brand's personality.
• Be equally creative in writing captivating headlines and supporting body copy.
• Distill complexity into consumer-friendly content in a variety of formats including long format, traditional media, broadcast, digital and social media.
• Write in a variety of styles and voices and maintain a consistently high standards of work.
• Write copy from concept through to completion based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
• Be highly organized and complete all assigned work correctly, on time and regularly report the status of projects to your team leader.
• With approval and guidance from your creative director, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
• Participate in brainstorm sessions with other team members.
• Participate in and contribute to new business activities of the agency, as assigned.
• Manage a full plate of assignments across all channels (broadcast, print, digital, etc.)
• Embrace a team culture, built on positive, productive working relationships.
• Effectively present work to your team leader, staff and clients.
• Must have 3 to 6 years (at a minimum) in-house marketing department / in-house agency, or external ad agency experience working on integrated brand copywriting projects.
• Must have a portfolio of work to present at time of job application, that demonstrates copy writing work history, technical proficiency, and copywriting capabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7k81-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.