CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
Join FINN Partners and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and driven by purpose and passion for bringing to life the world-changing ideas, technologies, products and services of our client-partners.
FINN is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager who loves creating high-quality and engaging content to drive business success. As a Content Marketing Manager on our internal agency Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating ''shareable'' content, distributing content on the appropriate platforms, and measuring the results of marketing activity based on our specific goals and objectives.
• Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness, traffic, engagement and leads.
• Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
• This role requires a brand publisher mindset: collaborating with agency thought leaders to create compelling content our audience is looking for, and then optimizing the path to conversion.
• Editorial requirements include excellent written and verbal communication, content development, project management, online distribution via our website, blog and social channels, and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
• Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
• Channel management of digital content hubs (including blog, email / newsletter distribution via HubSpot) and all supporting social channels.
• This person should understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
• Program measurement and optimization will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
• Management of creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
• Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
• 3-5 years relevant work experience in a marketing communications field. Agency experience a plus
• Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
• Serves as a central point of contact for the marketing team with our internal stakeholders (writers, design resources) for thought leadership content, POVs, blogs and social media requests.
• Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment, while ensuring that deliverables are received on time and documented.
• Experience with WordPress, HubSpot and the top social channels
• Provides administrative support in the development and execution of agency marketing materials, awards, PR and content programs as needed.
• Must be a self-starter, with an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent time management skills, meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to follow-through on tasks.
• Strong critical thinking and collaboration skills
• Creative problem solver with a proactive mindset
• Proficient in Google/Microsoft products (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkpv3-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.