Do you geek out over all things technology?
Does analyzing industry research and field feedback sound like a great day at the office?
Are you passionate about producing comprehensive communication plans and strategies?
Does crafting pitches, and fostering sincere relationships with reporters and colleagues make your heart skip a beat?
Are you a public relations pro who values collaboration?
Is ''Work Hard – Play Nice'' your default setting?
If you answered yes, let's talk ….
Finn Partners is looking for an Account Supervisor to join it's bustling B2B Technology team. Ideally, you'll be located in Los Angeles or Orange County, but we're also open to remote applicants located across the country.
At FINN, you will have the opportunity to:
• Guide and mentor a team of talented junior account team members.
• Create superior client focus that anticipates, executes and expands PR solutions.
• Develop original research, surveys, and market studies.
• Participate in new business development and support exciting organizational initiatives
• Chart your own career growth and trajectory within and across FINN.
You're a strong candidate if you …
• 5+ years' experience in marketing, public relations, media or related field or demonstrated equivalent capability to perform the required job duties and responsibilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A natural talent for interpersonal communications
• Proven success managing numerous projects and priorities simultaneously.
• A strategic, creative and globally focused approach.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r793o6-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.