Finn Partners is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded public relations professional to join Finn Partners. This hire will play an integral role in both new business development and day-to-day execution for one of the agency's key clients. This ideal candidate will have a strong background in Corporate PR, with B2B and Technology experience. This position is open to remote work as well as any city where a Finn Partners office is located.
Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States and recently selected as a Holmes Report ''Midsize Agency of the Year.'' We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working alongside public relations and marketing communications mentors who are eager to share their career experiences. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is engaged, proactive and ready to make a difference for our agency and our clients.
• Partner with the Account Lead to oversee one of the largest Fortune 100 accounts for the agency, and actively participate in the planning and execution of the client's goals and objectives.
• Serve as the day-to-day client contact, managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as the client's ''go to'' person in all matters related to program execution. Sustain and grow the client by delivering superior work and consistent results and regularly generating fresh ideas for clients.
• Research and monitor the client's business sector and industry to grow knowledge base.
• Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities.
• A Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing and/or business.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• 7 to 9 years (AVP) or 10 to 15 years (VP) of progressive leadership experience at a PR/communications agency and/or in a corporate communications department.
• Proven experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns.
• Ability to assess and win potential new business opportunities.
• Skill at developing and delivering presentations and pitches for clients and prospective clients.
• Strong project management and budgeting skills.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Work in a faced-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
• Ability to plan strategically and globally.