Associate Vice President - Consumer Marketing Sector
We're looking for someone to join one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team.
Ideal candidates are highly creative, socially savvy and integrated team players who know how to bring strategic and smart, big and scrappy thinking to the table. We pride ourselves in our multi-specialty, crossover teams who bring diverse perspectives to clients. We look forward to sharing more about the specific clients to be supported by this position, as we get to know the qualified candidates.
• Deliver client service that wows, with a proven ability to engage effectively with C-level clients, senior managers, and junior staff
• Lead client meetings with the ability to craft strategy for presentations and ensure effective outcomes in ongoing client engagements
• Support and eventually produce fully integrated plans that AMAZE - from the research and insight-driven big idea to the channel-agnostic media strategy through the flawless execution and the exceptional results; seamlessly merging earned media with digital, social and paid
• Develop compelling stories that break through and get noticed with media
• Elevate our junior team to develop the future leaders within our company
• Play a pivotal role in the management of client budgets and account staffing
• Support senior leaders with business development, both net new and organic
• 8-12 years of relevant experience in B2C marketing communications – ideally in an agency environment. Bonus if the candidate brings knowledge and/or interest in the following areas: beauty + wellness, outdoor and adventure, retail, food + beverage.
• Brilliant account management skills, leading teams, tapping professionals and resources across the network, navigating and exceeding client expectations every day
• An unflappable problem-solver who can anticipate and proactively offer solutions to clients and senior leadership; anticipate problems before they arise and make quick decisions, instilling confidence with clients.
• Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication
• Track record of building and supporting effective campaigns and programs that have advanced client business goals
• Superb team leadership including motivating junior team members
• Passionate about the clients' business and continually focuses on strengthening client relationships, ensuring they know our agency and team value
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2292m-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.