Join FINN Partners and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and driven by purpose and passion for bringing to life the world-changing ideas, technologies, products and services of our client partners.
FINN is looking for an Associate Media Planner who is organized, dedicated to goals, and possesses very strong attention to detail. He/she will be supporting the paid media team in bringing attention-grabbing and successful campaigns to life, and will continue to hone their media planning and buying skills.
• Support teammates in media strategy, media planning, and execution
• Execute a wide variety of online media (including display, video, paid social, paid search, digital audio, content marketing, email marketing, native, etc.) and/or offline media (print, TV, radio, OOH)
• Manage the RFP process and full implementation of approved media buys
• Oversee trafficking and tracking of full campaigns
• Manage billing alongside Media Planner/Senior Media Planner and Accounting counterparts
• Foster partnerships with vendors and other 3rd parties, and be the day-to-day contact for media partners
• Update pacing sheets and implement optimizations on a regular basis
• Campaign performance reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
• Track media performance using DCM and/or other media tools
• Track website analytics using Google Analytics
• Learn the latest media platforms/tools
• Bachelor's degree
• Internship experience, advertising or media agency a plus
• 1-2 years work experience, advertising or media agency a plus
• G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Self-serve social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat)
• Google Marketing platform a plus (Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
• Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• Proactive and self-motivated
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and perform under tight deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke9xk-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.