FINN Partners is an independently owned agency with an opportunity for an Associate Creative Director, Art. This person will work with the Creative Director and the rest of the creative and account teams to develop big conceptual ideas and executions that push the boundaries while also answering client needs. This person will help work on new business pitches, identify, and create new campaigns for clients in many verticals while paying close attention to everything from the visuals to the copy to the overall execution of the work.
The role requires leadership and teamwork plus the ability to work in every channel, especially social and digital. Your multi-channel work will include brand positioning, market research and a need to be as passionate about our clients' brands as they are.
• Strong conceptual abilities, design skills and a solid knowledge of the digital landscape
• Polished, articulate client presentation skills
• Ability to lead by example and mentor younger creatives
• Help steward the growth of the creative department through higher quality work, kindness, and creativity
• Be an advocate for the creative process
• Be quick on your feet but deliberate in your thinking
• Participate in new business pitches
• Participate and lead brainstorms in multiple verticals
• Be a student of media, culture and life and incorporate those learnings into our culture and our creative work
• Must have 7-10 years (at a minimum) of advertising agency experience
• Award-winning creative
• Portfolio of work to share during interview process
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk329k-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.