User Experience Designer, Marketing Technology
Associate Art Director
Finn Partners Nashville is looking for a conceptually minded Associate Art Director with a passion for creating award-winning work to join this award-winning team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can take a project from idea to production, meeting necessary deadlines along the way.
• Generate concepts for multiple media platforms
• Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
• Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
• Collaborate with the rest of the creative team (digital, broadcast, account service, media) on any given project
• Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
• Prepare files for necessary medium (print, social, digital)
• Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
• Present completed ideas to creative director and when appropriate client
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Adobe platforms and design/marketing trends
• 2 years of prior art/graphic design work experience for print, social and digital campaigns ( preference is for the experience to have occurred within a creative agency or graphic design shop setting)
• A drive and passion to reach for big ideas
• An ability to tell a compelling visual story
• The ability to execute designs against a brand's tone and voice.
• Successful experience working with and selling to clients
• Team-oriented attitude
• Bachelor's degree in commercial arts or related field
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite along with a thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout, typography, photography and illustration techniques.
• Experience in Adobe After Effects a plus
• Basic knowledge of production and printing processes
• The ability to excel under the pressure of deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6ze60-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.