ART DIRECTOR (Integrated Marketing Agency) - Nashville
If you enjoy dreaming up ideas and working hard to bring them to fruition, we may have a job for you. Finn Partners is a global, award-winning, expanding, integrated Marketing Agency.
Our Nashville Office is looking for a conceptually minded Art Director who has a passion for creating award-winning work, and who can be responsible for conceptualizing and designing across both digital and print channels for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can take a project from idea to production, while meeting necessary deadlines along the way.
• Generate design concepts for multiple media platforms
• Produce sketches, storyboards, and roughs to visualize ideas
• Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
• Collaborate with the rest of the creative team (digital, broadcast, account service, media) on any given project
• Take work from concept to final execution, within deadlines
• Prepare files for necessary medium (print, social, digital)
• Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers; provide directions to the designers
• Present completed ideas to the Creative Director, and when appropriate to the client
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Adobe platforms and design/marketing trends
• Bachelor's Degree in commercial arts or related field
• 1-2 years of Art Director experience (preferably in an agency or design shop setting)
• Successful experience working with and selling design concepts to clients
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite along with a thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout, typography, photography and illustration techniques.
• Experience in Adobe After Effects a plus
• Basic knowledge of production and printing processes
• A drive and passion to reach for big ideas
• An ability to tell a compelling visual story
• The ability to execute designs against a brand's tone and voice
• Team-oriented attitude
• Ability to excel under the pressure of deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z5mq-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.