Account Supervisor, Senior Social Media Strategist
About this role: As a Senior Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for social media channel growth and management, strategy development, creation and management of social campaigns, and measurement and analysis of social media initiatives for a variety of clients. Along with our team, you will help define the role of social media and content marketing in overall marketing strategy and be a thought leader in social media for our teams and clients. The perfect teammate will be a self-starter and independent thinker who knows how to drive social media campaigns and content alongside a creative team. Our hire will understand how and why users are on social media, and bring that knowledge to the content we create.
About FINN: Founded in 2011, FINN Partners is one of the fastest-growing, independent PR and integrated marketing communications agencies in the world.
With more than 1,300 employees operating out of 27 offices around the world, FINN serves a diverse roster of clients through a powerful combination of hands-on partnership, highly-specialized expertise and a values-driven culture that champions collaboration, innovation and strives to create a more equitable world.
Why work for us? More than an agency, we are a bold collective of communications advocates, stewarding brands, protecting reputations, influencing public policy, and leveraging data and analytics to shape the most important conversations of our day.
Most great achievements in science, medicine, the arts, politics, and business are achieved as a result of a group of dedicated individuals coming together with a collaborative spirit. Without every team member, FINN is nothing more than an idea. Together we are special. By working together we are stronger, and it is only by striving together as one team-working hard, playing nice, creating a best-place-to-work environment, taking risks, making the world a better place, and amazing those around us-we can make FINN Partners a truly unique agency. Come be a part of the journey.
You may be a good fit if you have:
• A passion for digital, social and influencer storytelling and an eye for impactful creative content.
• A curiosity and excitement for emerging trends, both in social media and culture overall.
• A strategic mind and understand the importance of defining an objective or purpose behind content development.
• Proven experience building community on social, including daily community management and ideas to boost engagement.
• Experience identifying and requesting strong UGC; along with incorporating it into a content strategy.
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including their technical requirements and specs, what sort of content thrives there, differences in engagement between platforms, and audience nuances.
• Basic understanding of paid social and how it integrates into social content strategy.
• Experience working with data and using it to direct future content development.
• Knowledge of the influencer marketing landscape and trends.
• A problem solver who can anticipate and proactively offer solutions to clients and senior leadership; anticipate problems before they arise through regular client check-ins and communication.
• Strong communication skills and experience working directly with client teams.
• Understanding of basic account management.
• Create and maintain monthly social calendars based on overall marketing objectives.
• Brief creative team for social content development, working directly with team of art directors and copywriters.
• Create campaign timelines and be responsible for managing the campaign to hit key dates and milestones, along with internal management of campaign progress among internal teams.
• Assist with influencer sourcing, outreach, vetting, roster document creation and contracting and serves as the main point of contact for partner influencers.
• Assist with the creation of the influencer briefing document and campaign messaging.
• Oversee influencer content creation and internal review.
• Educate teams and clients on best practices, industry news, platform changes and the changing landscape.
• Partner with across teams on development of ongoing social series and programming.
• Identify new opportunities to increase audience and engagement.
• Own performance metrics and reporting including: key KPIs, emerging trends, platform algorithms (how it's served), and changes to the social landscape cross-functionally.
• 5+ year's of experience in social media management and programming + experience planning for and managing influencers.
• Experience creating and planning campaigns across social channels such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn.
• Past experience briefing and working with creative teams.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
About FINN Partners: FINN Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yvzy-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.