Video Ad Product Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR – PUBLIC RELATIONS (Ft. Lauderdale)
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR – PUBLIC RELATIONS (Fort Lauderdale)
Come join Finn Partners, an award-winning global integrated marketing agency! We are seeking an Account Supervisor to join our southeast division located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. You will be part of a strong, growing public relations team, and work on client accounts from industry sectors including global automotive manufacturers, retail powerhouses, professional services firms, banking and financial institutions, technology companies, health and wellness organizations, travel and lifestyle brands and much more.
Finn Partners is the fastest growing integrated marketing agency in the United States. We work hard, play nicely, and are devoted to providing outstanding PR and Integrated Marketing services, programs and campaigns that delight our clients.
** During the COVID pandemic our employees are working remotely. When our CEO indicates it is time to return to our regular in-office settings, this role will be based within our Ft. Lauderdale office. **
• Serve as primary point of contact for clients
• Manage day-to-day operations of specific public relations campaigns and programs
• Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
• Devise public relations strategy documents incorporating earned, owned and paid tactics, goals and pitch angles
• Help develop client marketing content, including media materials, social media content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
• Serve as day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing your position as the client's ''go-to person''
• Offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution
• Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities
• PR agency experience (at least 5-7 years), preferably working on corporate or consumer clients
• A bachelor's degree
• Experience successfully driving external programs-media relations, social media, thought leadership-and/or internal corporate communications programs
• Knowledge of and relationships with top-tier trade and mainstream media outlets
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong project management skills
• Proven problem-solving ability
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.