FINN Partners has an immediate opening for an Account Supervisor, PR Media Specialist in its Portland, Oregon office.
If you are an accomplished comms executive looking to advance your career, working on integrated campaigns at an international agency, this is the next step you've been looking for.
The right candidate is passionate about media strategy and media relations – eager for the opportunity to pitch media often. As an Account Supervisor at FINN, you will have the opportunity to:
• Work on integrated marketing and communication campaigns, helping clients reach and exceed their goals
• Drive media strategies for a roster of local and national clients in a wide variety of industries ranging from hospitality and tourism to banking and technology, health and wellness to food and beverage
• Actively engage in direct client service, working alongside senior strategists to provide strategic counsel regarding marketing communication matters
• Personalize your portfolio by participating in new business brainstorm sessions, proposals, and pitches
• Grow your skills through an array of training and skills workshops across communication and marketing disciplines
• Join a talented and collaborative team and be mentored by agency leaders who will invest time and energy in your personal development and career progression
You are a strong candidate if you have:
• 5 years of agency experience and an ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated experience in all phases of client service, including supporting the development of PR/communication plans, media pitching, content development, project management, reporting and the ability to track/work against a project budget
• Experience executing integrated communication campaigns spanning traditional and new media, social media, influencer, and digital platforms
• Experience crafting thought leadership and sponsored content pieces and awards submissions
• Involvement in brand, corporate and crisis communications
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• The capacity to work independently and with others in an office setting where teamwork is highly valued
• Creativity, ingenuity, and an initiative-taking attitude
• A bachelor's degree in public relations, business, communications, marketing, journalism, English, or related field
As a FINN team member, you will have access to:
• A generous time-off policy with extra time off during the summer, and office closure between Christmas and New Year's Day
• Comprehensive medical and dental insurance with FSA
• Parental leave and flexible accommodations for working parents
• 401(k) Plan with matching benefits
• Company travel and consumer discounts
• Complimentary reservations for our company house in upstate NY
• An annual Wellness subsidy
• Hybrid WFH model
• Career growth opportunities
** Candidates must be able to work from the Portland, Oregon office at least three days per week. **
Please upload your resume and cover letter detailing your prior work experience and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About FINN Partners:
FINN Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. FINN Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, financial services, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,400+ employees, with offices in 34 cities around the world.
#LI-MA1 #LI-HYBRID Portland
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw3jek-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.