ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR – PR AGENCY CORPORATE / CONSUMER
We are seeking an Account Supervisor to join our Nashville Office's award-winning public relations team that focuses on our clients in the corporate and consumer sector. Finn Partners is the fastest growing public relations and integrated marketing firm in the United States. You will join a strong, expanding team, working on client public relations accounts that range from global automotive brands, retail powerhouses, and professional services firms, to banking and financial institutions, technology companies, and much more.
Ideally, job applicants will reside in metropolitan Nashville TN and be available for in-office + remote work. Applicants residing in USA Central Time Zone and USA Eastern Time Zone seeking remote work, who are able to travel to Nashville for client events and meetings, will also be considered for this role.
• Serve as primary point of contact for client public relations accounts
• Manage day-to-day operations of specific PR campaigns and programs
• Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
• Devise strategy documents incorporating earned, owned and paid tactics, goals and pitch angles
• Help develop client content, including media materials, social media content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
• Serve as day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as client's ''go-to''
• Offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution
• Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities
• 5+ prior years of PR agency experience is required (includes some years focused on corporate / consumer PR clients)
• A bachelor's degree in PR, Communications, Marketing or related field
• Experience successfully driving external programs-media relations, social media, thought leadership-and/or internal corporate communications programs
• Knowledge of and relationships with top-tier health media outlets
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong project management skills
• Proven problem-solving ability
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67my9-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.