Head Of Digital Marketing For Health Practice
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (CLIENT RELATIONSHIP SUPERVISOR)
Small Army, a FINN Partners Company, has an opportunity for an experienced integrated marketing agency ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (CLIENT RELATIONSHIP SUPERVISOR) to join our client Account Services Department in our Boston, MA office.
This role requires that the applicant has at least 5 years of prior marketing agency experience. The Account Supervisor demonstrates the ability to strengthen and add value to client relationships, displays a positive and client-focused attitude, and knows how to motivate and energize the Account Service team. The A.S. must be a strong strategic thinker, and be passionate about great creative campaigns that are on strategy, distinctive, relevant, and measurable. As an emerging leader of this relationship management team, the Account Supervisor will be expected to devise creative and innovative ways to help expand our agency's client services programs.
** During the COVID pandemic our employees are working remotely. When our CEO indicates it is time to return to our regular in-office settings, this role will be based within our Boston, MA office. **
• Guides and informs the client, by serving in a client services strategic partnership role, to aid our clients in making effective, informed marketing and advertising decisions.
• Oversees the client relationship process and account management activities. Maintains client project budgets, schedules and on-time delivery. Ensures strategic goals are being met.
• Writes creative briefs that inspire and clearly guide the creative direction.
• Generates marketing ideas and strategies that help drive clients' business initiatives and aid in the growth of Small Army / Finn Partners.
• Provides effective leadership of the team at both a strategic level and at a tactical hands-on level, to ensure that work is performed per the marketing strategy, on time, and at the desired quality levels.
• Mentors junior staff members of the client relationship team to foster their professional growth within our agency.
• Consistently demonstrates a passion for diving deep into research to become a guru of our clients' businesses, industries, and audiences.
• Fosters consensus, collaboration, and trust with clients, colleagues, direct report staff members.
• 5 years of experience working at a marketing agency in a client services team. Applicants without agency-based experience will not be considered for the role.
• Having a keen eye for great creative marketing work that is on brand strategy and is moving to the target audience.
• Ability to communicate with the creative team in effective directives that both inspire the team and provide and measurable clear calls to action.
• Prior work experience managing challenging projects and effectively working with challenging personalities.
• Experience working with technology clients preferably in the SaaS or Cybersecurity space is strongly preferred but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx36vj-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.