Investor Relations - Account Supervisor
New York, NY
Finn Partners is seeking candidates to join our growing global Health Practice. Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States and recently selected as a Holmes Report ''Midsize Agency of the Year.'' We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone eager to make a difference and be part of the Practice growth journey
• Executing events and manage logistics for non-deal roadshows, virtual events and conferences
• Maintaining strong understanding of client business and strategy, economic models, financial results, industry trends, and operational developments
• Developing and managing relationships with clients, current key analysts and institutional investors; building new relationships with potential analysts and institutional investors
• Interacting with investors and analysts to build awareness of clients, address questions, and arrange meetings/calls with client management teams
• Creating pitches to incorporate corporate messages and conducting proactive outreach to coordinate meetings for clients with key stakeholders
• Developing investor and analyst target lists
• Soliciting feedback from the financial community
• Marketing clients to the financial community and scheduling meetings during the annual JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
• Managing client IR calendars
• 4-5 or more years relevant experience
• Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Ipreo, and IR Insight
• Ability to present in front of management teams with confidence and persuasion.
• Detail oriented teammate who is able to prioritize in a fast paced, constantly changing environment to ensure efficient execution.
• Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication, and computer skills.
• Proven track record in developing and managing relationships with Wall Street
Bachelor's Degree; Finance degree or MBA preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq88zx-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.