Senior Account Executive, Global Sustainability & Social Impact Team
Job Summary: This is a Public Relations agency based position- prior PR and ESG work experience is required.
We're looking for someone to join our growing Global Sustainability & Social Impact team who is excited to provide strategic ESG issue-based support to current and potential new business clients and support multiple projects and team members. Experience working in public relations sustainability, climate change and social impact initiatives is required for this position.
In this role you will conduct extensive research and pull out crucial insights that help develop Sustainability/ESG strategies, programs, and communications for Fortune 500 companies. As a Senior Account Executive, you will be a key member of our tight-knit, collaborative, and highly motivated team engaged in a range of assignments spanning sustainability strategy, media relations, thought leadership, social media and stakeholder engagement.
About FINN: Founded in 2011, FINN Partners is one of the fastest-growing, independent PR and integrated marketing communications agencies in the world.
With more than 1,200 employees operating out of 27 offices around the world, FINN serves a diverse roster of clients through a powerful combination of hands-on partnership, highly-specialized expertise and a values-driven culture that champions collaboration, innovation and strives to create a more equitable world.
Why work for us? More than an agency, we are a bold collective of communications advocates, stewarding brands, protecting reputations, influencing public policy, and leveraging data and analytics to shape the most important conversations of our day.
Most great achievements in science, medicine, the arts, politics, and business are achieved as a result of a group of dedicated individuals coming together with a collaborative spirit. Without every team member, FINN is nothing more than an idea. Together we are special. By working together we are stronger, an it is only by striving together as one team-working hard, playing nice, creating a best-place-to-work environment, taking risks, making the world a better place, and amazing those around us-we can make FINN Partners a truly unique agency. Come be a part of the journey.
• Serve as a point of contact for clients and handle day-to-day activities of the account team, client projects and account management to ensure exceptional service to our clients.
• Create sustainability messaging, original content, media pitching, ESG reporting and Awards & Rankings.
• Develop strong relationships with client contacts and advance communications strategies that embrace the client's strategy and positioning. The Account Supervisor will also work with junior and senior staff to support clients and grow the practice including supporting new business development, research, program development and presentations.
• Develop media strategy and outreach on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues; build and maintain strong relationships with executive client contacts; manage day-to-day account activities; develop and execute campaigns and ESG Reports; assist with new business development and proposals; and actively participate in team brainstorms and staff meetings.
• 6-9 years sustainability/ESG experience at PR agency or in-house
• Experience supporting the development of corporate sustainability strategies (including conducting comprehensive research in the ESG space)
• Experience writing and supporting the development of ESG reports
• Knowledge of industry standards and reporting frameworks such as GRI, SASB, TCFD and IIRC and United Nations Sustainable Development Goals reporting frameworks
• Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
• Strong project management and client relationship skills
• Strong communications skills both oral and written, including editing skills with attention to detail
• Experience in developing Awards & Rankings submissions, including strategy, researching and writing submissions
• Experience supporting the development of stakeholder engagement strategies
• Experience supporting materiality assessments
• Bachelor's degree in communications, finance or sustainability-related field
• Proven experience in pitching stories to trade and top-tier media outlets preferred
About FINN Partners: FINN Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4z0m7-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.