With artificial intelligence, virtual reality, cyber security, self-driving cars, robotics and connected everything, our world is undergoing digital transformation. Finn Partners' technology practice is on the leading edge, working with today's innovators and technology-forward brands. This is an opportunity for you to be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We're entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programmes that bring to life the world-changing technologies of our client-partners.
• 3+ years of PR agency or in-house tech PR experience, with proven media relationships and an intuitive ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• An understanding of the PR industry at large, and the needs of technology and B2B clients.
• Ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology.
• Willingness to train and coach junior members of staff.
• Outstanding communication skills, and demonstrated success in presenting and executing client communication strategies and PR campaigns.
• Strong writing, time management, organisation and multi-tasking skills.
• Knowledge of top-tier traditional and social media outlets important to clients' business
• Bachelor Degree (2:1).
• The AS serves as a primary contact for clients. Manages day-to-day client PR account activities to ensure the delivery of high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals.
• Designs traditional and digital/social media strategies to implement media relations campaigns, media tours, social media initiatives, blogs, bylines, news releases, and Q&As.
• Delivers exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct with clients, account teams and other stakeholders.
• Builds client reputations, thought leadership and share of voice through any and all media.
• Helps clients successfully navigate earned and social media interactions.
• Leads team members in the success of integrated, cross-office, cross-practice teams.
• Helps develop programmes, campaigns and new business proposals. Innovates new ideas, opportunities and strategies to enhance client success.
• Contributes to seamless and effortless client service, with account administration, client billing and activity reports, results reports, and success metrics.
• Takes responsibility for junior members of staff, advising, training and leading them to further their own career progression.
• Stays on top of industry knowledge, news, social media and networking.
About Finn Partners:
Named as a Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week, 700+ of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up Finn Partners. With 20 offices across eight countries around the world, our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the consumer, technology, travel & leisure, financial services, healthcare, education and manufacturing sectors. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world-class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d975mz-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.