Finn Partners is looking for a seasoned account executive/senior account executive to join our Portland team.
Our team is one of the best in the industry. We seek people who are passionate about integrated communications, ready to roll up their sleeves, and contribute to the success of our rapidly growing client roster. We are privileged to work with many well-known regional and national brands. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with clients in a wide variety of industries, from consumer to health to finance to technology. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be empowered to make a difference, drive outcomes and progress your career working with some of the most talented people in the business.
The right candidate will be responsible for developing and executing creative, integrated programs that utilize media relations, influencer marketing, digital and social media tactics and more to meet and exceed client goals. You will create a superior client focus that anticipates, executes and expands marketing communications solutions.
** This position is open to remote work in the Pacific or Mountain Time Zones as well as any city where a Finn Partners office is located. **
Primary job responsibilities will be to:
• Manage all aspects of the day-to-day responsibilities on a portfolio of consumer and business accounts
• Drive and secure high-impact feature stories; pitching top tier and national print publication as well as broadcast and digital outlets
• Hold relationships with top tier media, bloggers and influencers and constantly build new ones
• Oversee launches, press trips, media tours, brand activations, sponsorships and influencer partnerships
• Develop client content, including press releases, bylines, sponsored content, podcast and webinar scripts, blog posts and social media posts
• Manage and provide leadership to client service teams
• Develop a lasting relationship with key client decision makers in addition to daily client contacts
• Maintain strong industry, trend, and competitive knowledge
• Assist with networking and nurturing new business relationships
• Assist with the development of and presentation of new business proposals for integrated, traditional and social PR programs
• 3-5 years of communications experience. Agency experience preferred
• Excel in a fast-paced environment; self-starter that takes initiative; independent thinker and outgoing
• Previous experience overseeing multiple client accounts and providing leadership to client service teams
• Knowledge of influencer marketing and both organic and paid social media best practices
• Experience in all phases of client service from planning to implementation to measurement and reporting
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• A BA/BS from a four-year accredited university preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71zkp-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.