Account Executive or Senior Account Executive, Automotive- PR/Marketing & Communications –DETROIT, MI
We're looking for someone to join our growing team who is excited to provide strategic support to automotive clients, can showcase connections to local and national media, and supervise multiple projects and team members. We've had a lot of growth since our founding in 2011, we've won many exciting brands, but we're still entrepreneurial at heart -- every team member plays to the team and culture.
We pride ourselves in our multi-specialty, crossover teams who bring diverse perspectives to clients. Our clients range from super innovative start-ups/challenger brands to Fortune 500 clients looking to continually grow in their market.
The clients for this position are flexible depending on immediate needs, new business wins and personal interests. We're happy to talk with you more specifically about clients and responsibilities.
• Compose creative and thoughtful traditional and social media plans to secure earned media
• Develop comprehensive, targeted media lists, influencer lists, tailored pitches, content calendars, client content, media materials, social content
• Generate ideas and unique pitch angles for media outreach, as well as persuasively pitch media and adjust angles, as required to get the best results
• Lead and oversee client pitch teams and assist to further develop of pitch strategies and approaches
• Maintain regular client contact and serve as the day-to-day client contact during program execution, as assigned
• Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success and growth
• Create error-free media materials that are strong in both structure and AP style and align with clients' strategic direction
• Prepare project management communications, including planning timelines, client meeting recaps, etc.
• Develop initial drafts of client presentations and proof/edit client related documents, as needed
• Actively participate in client calls, meetings and presentations, taking the lead, as assigned
• Demonstrate knowledge of top-tier traditional and social media outlets important to clients' business
• Demonstrate exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct
• Track record of being an effective team member who is proactive, energetic, and takes initiative to meet and exceed our client business goals
• Passionate about the clients' business and continually focuses on strengthening client relationships, ensuring they know our agency and team value
• 1-3 years (AE) or 3-5 years (SAE) of relevant experience in automotive marketing communications – ideally in an agency environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk13q-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.