Account Executive (Shanghai / Beijing)
We are seeking an AE-level team member to join one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We provide a unique opportunity: the ability to contribute your passion, energy, and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning, and advancing your career alongside an exceptional global team. This role will involve working with our esteemed portfolio of hospitality, F&B, design, and lifestyle clients. It is an ideal chance to develop your skills in client relations, account management, digital content, and media relations.
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships by effectively managing their requests and delivering on account requirements. Understand client challenges and provide strategic support to help them achieve their goals.
• Monitor and measure performance by tracking and analyzing earned media coverage and provide insightful and comprehensive reports with actionable recommendations.
• Craft compelling and engaging content across various channels, including press releases, briefing documents, fact sheets, executive biographies, social media posts, articles, brochures, and trend reports. Ensure messaging is impactful and aligned with client objectives.
• Build and cultivate ongoing relationships with media contacts. Proactively pitch relevant stories and secure media coverage to enhance client's brand visibility.
• Actively participate in strategy meetings, brainstorming sessions, media interviews, events and research studies. Contribute to the creation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
• Stay up to date with the latest marketing trends, tools and technologies. Continuously educate yourself to remain ahead of the evolving landscape.
• Foster a collaborative and supportive work environment by sharing knowledge and contributing to team collaboration and growth.
• 1-2 years of experience in account management, public relations, marketing, advertising, or a related field.
• University graduate with a preferred degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or English.
• Excellent written English and Chinese skills, with fluency in spoken English and Mandarin.
• Experience working in the local Chinese market and possessing knowledge and insights into Chinese consumer preferences, behaviors, and trends.
• Familiarity with popular Chinese social media platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, and Douyin (TikTok)
• Familiarity with digital marketing strategies, social media platforms, and content creation.
• Creative problem solver with a keen attention to detail.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• A team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
We look for candidates who can demonstrate, understand, and apply our workplace values, including:
• Creativity: Imagination untethered who dares to be different.
• Confidence: Wisdom and maturity. Common sense and critical thinking.
• Integrity: Trustworthiness and dependability.
• Passion: Driven from within. Demonstrates commitment and ownership.
• Collaboration: An emphasis on teamwork and a win/win mentality
• Competitive Salary Package
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Training Subsidy
• Monthly Mobile Subsidy
• DEI Committee within FINN Partners which drives and promotes DEI initiatives, training, policies, and practices
About FINN Partners, Inc
Founded in 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, FINN Partners has grown from about $24 million in fees to almost $170 million in fees over ten years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company's record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the FINN world through a common philosophy. With more than 1,400 professionals across 34 offices, FINN provides clients with global access and capabilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia. FINN Partners clients are also supported through longstanding partner agencies and its membership in the PROI network of leading agencies around the world. Headquartered in New York, FINN has offices in: Atlanta, Bangalore, Beijing, Boston, Chicago, Delhi, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Guam, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Jerusalem, Kuala Lumpur, London, Los Angeles, Madison, Manila, Mumbai, Munich, Nashville, Orange County, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Vancouver and Washington DC
We offer competitive salaries, reflecting the qualifications and experience of the successful candidates. Additionally, we provide ample opportunities for career advancement and growth within the company.
Please note that all personal data collected during the recruitment process will be used solely for recruitment purposes.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a detailed resume, including availability, current salary, and expected salary.
To learn more about our FINN Partners, please visit our website or follow us on social media on LinkedIn and Instagram to get the latest news and developments.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmpp96-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.