Account Executive- Technology, PR/Marketing/Communications (1-2 years experience)
We're looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team who can service multiple accounts handling core public relations, marketing, and social media/digital tasks. This includes building and maintaining media lists, establishing media relationships, influencer engagement, conducting industry research, and drafting media materials. We're looking for candidates who demonstrate strong communication and time management skills and showcase an ability to consistently manage deadlines.
We've had a lot of growth since our founding in 2011. We've won many exciting brands, but we're still entrepreneurial at heart -- every team member plays to the team and culture. We pride ourselves in our multi-specialty, crossover teams who bring diverse perspectives to clients. Our clients range from super innovative start-ups/challenger brands to Fortune 500 clients looking to continually grow in their market.
• Compile comprehensive, targeted media lists, actively pitch media and secure traditional and social media placements against client goals, shifting approach for optimal results
• Monitor, track and report traditional and social media outlets for coverage of client news and competitor developments, flag for appropriate team members
• Identify trade reporters, business reporters and influencers
• Proactively consume traditional and social media outlets that are relevant to client business
• Execute social networking, media campaigns and influencer outreach
• Exhibit solid grasp of AP style and draft all media materials based on these guidelines
• Write, proof and edit client-related documents based on outline or direction from supervisor; may include pitches, press materials and meeting reports
• Prepare initial draft of client updates, as needed and requested; deliver error-free written communication
• Research industry or program-relevant topics efficiently
• Support client strategy and insights, planning and creative development for new business, client programs and organic client growth opportunities
• Participate in client meetings and presentations, as needed
• Stay informed on the latest trends in digital and social media communications
• Has entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and strong work ethic
• Exudes passion, creativity and enthusiasm throughout each agency project and client interaction
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills -- able to evaluate self and client work and key learnings and implications that help ensure ongoing improvement for the agency
• Creative writer with solid understanding and proficiency with multiple writing styles, including business communications and AP style
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a marketing communications field – ideally in an agency environment. Expertise in AI, blockchain, IoT, retail tech, martech, ecommerce tech and edge computing preferred.