FINN Partners' Integrated Marketing practice is searching for an Account Director to join our quickly growing team to help us in our never ending mission to provide our clients the award-winning, globally recognized service we're known for delivering.
We work hard. We play nice. And we have a lot of fun while we do it. The benefits are pretty fantastic, too!
The ideal Integrated Marketing Account Director handles multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and has a close strategic eye on both the macro and micro view of accounts. You can serve as the primary consultant to the client and direct the internal team on all aspects related to the client relationship while also acting as a resource and support for other junior team members and may cultivate their growth as they progress. You can set a vision for how the account should run successfully and is measured on their ability to proactively develop and deploy the processes, resources and tools needed to reach a successful outcome. You understand complex business and marketing challenges and can guide the client through these challenges and help them to set and achieve their marketing objectives. There's no task you can't jump in to help complete, no project too big or small to support any of our teams, and you thrive in an environment where each day can go in any direction.
At FINN, you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate with various teams encompassing brand and design, content creation, channel planning, public relations, and account management. This collaborative environment is designed to provide comprehensive support for your account management responsibilities. Specifically, you will oversee pivotal corporate client accounts within the insurance and other B2B sectors, gaining exposure to a diverse spectrum of challenges and opportunities.
If showing up for a dynamic and exciting job where no two days are ever the same is on your wishlist–please reach out!
Work Location= Chicago area. We are seeking candidates who wish to work a hybrid schedule of WFH and two- three days per week in the Chicago offices/in-person.
Anticipated Salary: $130- $150K.; salary commensurate with experience and depending upon workplace.
What you'll do:
• Responsible for the development of long-term account success and financial growth
• Build a consultative relationship with the client, acting as the account's main advisor
• Oversee day-to-day details of ongoing projects and ensures quality control of creative work
• Serve as the internal point of contact for project details
• Navigate and adapt to different work styles and work in gray areas
• Manage client expectations about budgets, schedules and project scope
• Collaborate with strategist to develop brand and campaign strategies
• Manage ongoing alignment with strategy
• Participate in meetings with all functional areas, from creative to PR
• Cultivate positive client relationship and look for opportunities to grow existing business; takes opportunities to visit clients in-person
• Develop opportunities to cross sell and upsell services within existing accounts
• Capturing and articulating client briefs, challenges and opportunities – with a strong ability to join the dots and articulate the challenges in a broader context.
• Work closely with Traffic Manager and internal teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
• Track and maintain project budgets; manages account billing
• Work closely with the team to ensure that projects meet deadlines
• Anticipate and resolve problems associated with projects to ensure client satisfaction
• Coordinate and support some new business pitches and direction
What you CAN do:
• Explore opportunities within Integrated Marketing to grow your skills and learn all-new ones (UX, CRM, Marketing, SEO, Paid Media, Social Media, Account Management and Client Relations, Video Production, Design, etc.)
• Incubate and pitch your own passion projects and ideas with management support
• Contribute to team, practice, and agency culture to help create the workplace you will love to work in
• Attend conferences, classes, and events with practice area financial support and investment
What you'll get:
• More days off than you'll know what to do with (Holidays, Summer Fridays, annual vacation days, personal days, sick days, week off between Christmas and New Year's Day, etc.)
• 401K with discretionary corporate matching contributions
• Excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Discretionary annual bonus based on agency performance
• Work from home policy
• Generous paid parental leave
• Annual wellness benefit
• Transit benefits
What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree
• At least eight-plus years of relevant professional experience with at least 3-5 years experience in a creative/digital agency in an account leadership role working on multiple large accounts
• A deep understanding of marketing and an omni-channel approach to strategy development and execution
• Must have agency experience
• Preferred prior health care industry experience
• At least 3 years managing teams and dotted line reports
• Deep understanding of all Integrated Marketing product and service offerings and ability to oversee the team, strategy and execution
• G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat experience a plus
• Extensive experience with timelines and budgets
• A sense of empathy; a player-coach mentality in supporting internal teams and junior staff members
• Excellent public speaker
• Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with excellent communication, management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver and strategic thinker
• Must be a team player and be able to manage junior staff members directly and indirectly
• Must thrive on managing multiple complex projects
About FINN Partners:
FINN Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. FINN Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners. Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington DC
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv2p10-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.