Full Time Job
Social Media Producer
- Full Time
Job DescriptionCompany: Festival Republic
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Contract type: Permanent. 10am – 6pm Mon – Fri. Will be expected to work at festivals in addition which span across weekends.
Festival Republic is the country's le ading festival and even ts promo ter. We are seeking an experienced, creative, energetic and self-motivated individual that has a digital marketing background, has enthusiasm for music events and festivals and would like to work within a busy events company.
The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our branded social media channels including Wireless and Reading and Leeds Festivals among others, along with working cross-functionally and with our partners to amplify our social media presence and relevance, grow our audiences and increase engagement and effectiveness across our markets. This involves both project management and content development; working closely with Marketing, PR and Content teams to plan and implement our social media strategy; generating creative ideas that encourage consumers to interact across social media.
The candidate must be able to work as part of a team, constantly provide fresh and innovative ideas, have an eye for detail and have worked in a similar position previously. They will be required to work on site at all of the festivals and events which all span weekends.
Who you are?
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Excellent command of the English language and overall writing skills
• Extensive knowledge of social media writing across multiple social media channels
• Intermediate or above experience of graphic design using Adobe Creative Suites,
• Intermediate or above experience of Microsoft Office (or similar)
• Experience working with brands and/or events
• Knowledge in UK festival markets and events
• Working experience within a similar industry
• Some video editing experience
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• A passion for social media and extensive knowledge of social media channels
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
• Strong interpersonal communication including the ability to relate to different audiences
• Possess strong organisational skills
• Ability to manage a number of projects at one time and to work to tight deadlines
• Approachable and conversational
What the role includes?
Social Media Activity
• Create unique, eng a ging and word perfect soci al marke ting / edit orial inspired cont ent across our c ommunities
• W ork with the Digital Marketing Manager to create, develop and implement st r a tegies for platform growth and cont ent.
• Monit or trends in soci al media for content opportunities
• Identify new soci al media platforms and develop audiences there
• Co-ordinate with the digital, m arketing and PR tea ms on any relevant messa ging for our communities
• Liaise with the Digit al, M arketing and PR tea ms to sh a pe co n tent st r at e gies for launches and c a mp aigns
• Monit or all social media platforms and respond to cus t omer/community member queries
• Evalua te exis ting/po tential social p l atforms
• Ensure all cont ent across all platfo r ms a dheres to t he fes tival t o ne of voice and reflects the aims and values of the brand
• Create a strong b r and presence a nd drive cust omer interaction and ultimately ticket sales
• Identify and communica te t rends through social m e dia e.g. glob al events
• W ork on-site at our festivals to provide social c ontent and important informa tion via our social networks
• Work with labels and artist management to generate exclusive content for the festival platforms
• Report to the Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing and PR plus stakeholders weekly on the progress the festival accounts and audience sentiment
While this is a great opportunity in an exciting industry this is not just a chance to see shows for free! The role is not your ordinary 9-5 and the industry is demanding with sometimes unsociable and long hours. The excitement and energy of the shows, tours and festivals we create comes from the hard work and dedication we commit to our work, and this role is no exception to this. So, get ready to bring your best to the role.
Festival Republic is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1om3y-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.