Full Time Job
Marketing and Campaign Manager, Wilderness Festival
- Full Time
Job DescriptionCompany: Festival Republic
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Working Hours: Full time, permanent. You will be required to work on site at festivals including evenings and weekends during festival season
We're looking for an exceptional Marketing Campaign Manager to join team Wilderness. Your curiosity, creativity and cleverness will love creating magical work. Leading the marketing and PR strategies and executions, you will manage the entire Wilderness lifecycle from launch to event to post-event. Your overall responsibilities will be to plan the festival's marketing campaign from start to finish delivering campaigns on time and on budget and ROI. The role will oversee and manage all consumer touch points.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Experience and deep knowledge in media buying (digital, radio, print & OOH)
• Knowledge of UK festival markets and events
• Experience managing project timelines and marketing campaigns
• Experience in budget management and invoicing
• Experience managing direct reports
• An in-depth knowledge of digital marketing including both paid and organic media
• A passion for social media and extensive knowledge of social media channels
• Experience managing website projects from design to build
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
• Excellent command of the English language, creativity and overall writing skills
• Strong interpersonal communication, including the ability to relate to different audiences
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office
• Excellent skills in developing email campaigns using MailChimp.
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Passion for understanding the consumer, for what live music and multi-arts programming means to different audiences and what motivates consumer behaviour around live events
• You should be flexible and positive, able to listen and communicate well with colleagues, agencies, suppliers and customers.
• Ability to manage several projects at one time and to work to tight deadlines
What the role includes
• You will be the brand guardian of the Wilderness brand and develop guidelines to share and enforce with event stakeholders/partners
• Creating the tone of voice for Wilderness, producing beautiful and engaging copy for the website, social media posts and campaign messages
• The Marketing Campaign Manager will be provided with an annual budget to plan and manage across all campaign elements
• Developing a complete campaign plan required for the year. A campaign plan should include outdoor / online / newspaper / magazine formats / display ads / search and retargeting
• The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for trafficking artist approvals of artwork with the programming/promoting team
• Wilderness Website: Your role will require you to work with the agencies to deliver and then maintain this platform and will be responsible for creating and ingesting all content and will ensure that all data entry points are GDPR compliant
• Wilderness App: Your role will require you to work with the agencies to deliver and maintain the festival app
• Database: Your role will require managing, maintaining and growing the Wilderness email database. The Campaign Manager will create engaging email/newsletter content for event programming announcements, ticket sales and surveys and will ensure that all data entry points are GDPR compliant
• Social Media: Developing the Wilderness social media channels to support integrated campaigns, your role will be to create campaigns/content, and copy that's relevant to each community
• Proactively seek opportunities with Live Nation / Festival Republic / Ticketmaster
• Generate successful media partnerships offering contra ads/reviews and onsite activities
• Using the key brand art, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for developing the designs for the event wristbands, car parking passes, laminates and event customer programme or lanyards. Oversee the design of the customer information map, ensuring each venue is in the correct place. Working with the programmers, collate all information to create an event timetable for customers
• Manage the PR agency / Media Partners
• Employ and manage photographic / after-movie team
• Manage effective reports weekly for all ongoing campaigns. Create surveys that art artist / line-up / post-event feedback led
Festival Republic is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g40eq7-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.