London, United Kingdom
Company: Festival Republic
Reports to: Head of Marketing and PR
Contract Type: Initially, fixed term until end of 2021. 10am – 6pm Mon – Fri. Will be expected to work at festivals in addition which span across weekends.
This role requires an experienced, energetic and self-motivated individual to coordinate the advertising needs of the Marketing Department in the London office for the company's portfolio of festivals and events.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will manage the production of artwork for all festivals and events overseeing the design team, working closely with the Marketing, PR, Production and Partnership teams.
Experience in a project management role is necessary. Work on site at the UK festivals and events which usually span weekends could be required but is not compulsory as part of the role.
Who you are?
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Strong analysis skills of effectiveness of campaigns
• An ideas person with a creative flair
• A background in art / good eye for design
• Fluent in English and an excellent command of grammar and spelling (for proof-reading)
• Relevant advertising experience
• Experience of leading and getting the best from a team
• Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other creative packages
• Knowledge and enthusiasm for UK festival markets and events
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a number of projects at one time
• Ability to stay calm under pressure and respond to changing priorities
• Excellent communication skills
What the role includes?
• Responsible for coordinating all artwork generation
• Assist in creation of advertising campaigns with media buyers, using a media mix of print and online advertising, radio campaigns, mail outs, email, flyer and poster distribution, video content, website activity and social assets
• Update stakeholders and other departments on weekly artwork deadlines
• Input all artwork requests into central artwork schedule and ensure this is regularly updated
• Based on brand guidelines and target market profiling, brief and direct design team on artwork for each advert, print and online format
• Create innovative advertising materials and online formats to engage with press, past, current and future customers
• Manage print production on flyers, posters, banners and all promotional materials
• Monitor advertising practises within the industry and adapt to changes
• Coordinate non-advertising artwork for festival assets including tickets, maps, stage scrims, signage and screen visuals
• Source media, marketing, print and distribution companies and illustrators and designers
• Work closely with the Marketing/Sponsorship Teams to ensure all artwork/advert requirements agreed as part of partner/sponsor deals are met
While this is a great opportunity in an exciting industry this is not just a chance to see shows for free! The role is not your ordinary 9-5 and the industry is demanding with sometimes unsociable and long hours. The excitement and energy of the shows, tours and festivals we create comes from the hard work and dedication we commit to our work, and this role is no exception to this. So, get ready to bring your best to the role.
Festival Republic is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kx24-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.