Senior / Staff Data Engineer
Beverly Hills, CA
• Participate in Agile working practices such as daily standups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
• Perform QA activities such as estimation, test planning and design, test execution, defect reporting, and test results analysis and reporting for manual and automation testing
• Develop and maintain automation frameworks that meet our solution needs and will scale for future growth across a variety of products and technologies
• Write and enhance current mobile, mobile web and/or desktop test suite for manual and automated testing
• Identify, leverage, and successfully implement opportunities to improve test efficiency and reliability for our test suites
• Continuously review how our test strategy aligns with the latest available technologies and industry trends
• Recommend ways to improve the effectiveness of our test efforts.
• Monitor automated test runs, analyze test results, and quickly be able to target, and fix test failures
• Help implement and enforce continuous testing quality gates in the continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
• Be an integrated part of an agile development team, working interactively with software engineers, test engineers, and product managers from the beginning of the development cycle
• Contribute in continuous improvement of product development and quality practices to make the team more efficient, deliver higher quality products and ship on time
• Other duties may be assigned
• Bachelor's in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of professional experience with progressive complexity and scope in an Agile environment
• 4+ years of professional experience with automated testing frameworks (SOAPUI, Selenium, JUnit, or BDD framework, etc.)
• 3+ experience coding in an OO or Scripting language, writing tests or features or both
• Deep understanding of test practices: black box, white box, grey box, etc.
• Experience with common software development tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, JIRA, etc.
• Strong experience with Agile Testing: contributing to stories, reading and writing Acceptance Criteria, etc.
• Experience building/working with continuous delivery infrastructure is a plus
• Passionate about different types of platforms including Smart TV, Streaming boxes, Game Consoles, Mobile, and Web
• Passionate about technology
• Eager to learn and stretch your boundaries
• Works well in a team
• Obsessive attention to detail
• Open to new approaches and new ideas
• Excited to hone your craft
• Can take initiative to solve issues
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxnkm-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.