Sr. Software Engineer, Android
Mountain View, CA
Fandango is looking for a Sr. Machine Learning (ML) engineer as part of the Data Science team, to build and support data products. In this role you will help improve upon our proprietary customer scoring algorithm that is widely used by studios marketing teams to refine customer targeting for upcoming movies. You have an opportunity to directly impact top line revenue for our data products.
• Create reliable ML and data pipelines that process billions of records and refresh ML models for production.
• Work directly with data scientists to design, prototype, and operationalize machine learning models
• Experience in maintaining tools for monitoring the performance of machine learning models at scale and ensuring the integrity of incoming data feeds.
• Develop our understanding of new data sources and how they may improve our existing processes
• Mentor team members on complex technical and design issues
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• Expertise with ML pipelines, algorithms, statistical methods, and analytics to solve real-world engineering problems
• Experience building and deploying ML models in a production environment is a MUST
• Professional experience in one or more of the following programming languages (Java, Scala, Python, C++)
• Deployment experience with distributed data storage and large-scale data processing (Spark, EMR, Hadoop, Hive)
• Experience with AWS data management (S3, Redshift, DynamoDB) and related tools (Athena, EMR, Glue)
• Experience collaborating with software engineers and data scientists
• Familiarity with Python development ecosystem and technologies like Databricks, S3, PySpark
• Familiar with software build, release, deployment and monitoring tools and practices
• Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkb7q-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.