As an experienced Senior Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) Engineer at Fandango, you will be joining a highly collaborative team that is always striving to improve our system through automation. You'll get to experience working with bleeding edge technologies at a large scale and help bridge the gap between development and operations team. You are primarily responsible for improving, implementing, maintaining and developing our fully automated continuous build/integration platform. This automated CI/CD platform supports diverse languages (Java, .NET, Nodejs, Python, Ruby and so on) and systems and services in AWS. You are the go to expert for Jenkins, CI/CD pipelines, code repositories (Git/Bitbucket), Docker, and automation scripting languages.
Join our team to work across a variety of brands and products within Fandango, including Rotten Tomatoes, Vudu, Flixster and more!
• Design, propose, facilitate organizational and process improvements as needed for supporting automation
• Build and maintain CI/CD infrastructure and automation
• Support CI/CD tools integration/operations/change management, and maintenance
• Work closely with Dev teams to support continuous integration and deployments
• Participate in the design of service automation in cloud towards Infrastructure-as-code and engineering of new cloud/on-prem technologies
• Central to obtaining and processing requirements in order to transform application delivery for cloud in an agile fashion
• Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
• Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining projects during the transition to production
• Input into internal and external organizations towards development of standards as well as efficiencies
• Provide input into product selection and standards, design, and certification
• Provide feedback regarding development and engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
• Identifies potential points of contention for missed activities and notify leadership of situation with possible solutions.
• Execution of process engineering and operational improvement initiatives for automation tooling focused on cloud
• Requirements gathering for design, development and deployment
• Must have knowledge of Jenkins, CI/CD pipelines and writing Jenkinsfile, Git (bitbucket), Nexus, Docker, puppet, SDLC practices, Bash/Python/Groovy (Java)/Gradle 2.x/PowerShell scripting's
• Solve problems quickly and automate processes
• Monitor and improve CI/CD systems stability and performance
• On-call support is needed when there are major deadlines to meet
• 5+ years of hands-on CI/CD experience on the Linux and/or Windows platforms
• 4+ years of experience using Docker and AWS Cloud in a production environment
• Experience with Continuous Delivery practices
• Better understanding of CI/CD principles, experience with scripting languages Bash/Python/Groovy (Java, PowerShell and best practices for infrastructure and software deployment
• Must have experience with Jenkins, Git (bitbucket), Nexus, Docker, puppet
• Must have experience with Docker environment
• Must have experience with automation of AWS services
• Must have previous operational experience at large scale web sites related to CI/CD
• Passion for improving CI/CD pipelines and automation
• Must have basic knowledge on relational databases like RDS Aurora/MySQL
• Must have basic knowledge on NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Couchbase, PostgreSQL, etc.)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qwe6-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.