Site Support Engineer
Beverly Hills, CA
As SQE, you will be working with the living room team to own and test features being developed for living room devices, including smart TVs, game consoles and set top boxes. This position requires an individual who is creative, team-oriented, technology savvy, and driven to produce results.
• BS degree, preferably in Computer Science, engineering or other technical field
• Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• A commitment to quality and quality practices, objectivity and analytical methodologies to identify problems at the system level.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and work on multiple, concurrent projects in a dynamic environment (project-based) and manage time appropriately to meet deadlines
• Ability to be a self-starter, work independently with minimal supervision.
• Experience with Smart TV, STB, home networking and Wi-Fi
• Hands-on experience with video display, audio output and streaming
• Knowledge of QA methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools
• Experience with Omniture or Google Analytics report
• Experience developing test strategies, test plans and test cases
• Experience with Selenium, Python, or other automation framework
• Experience with Linux based test automation and integrated embedded device test framework
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p673-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.