We are seeking a creative and experienced Producer to support original video content for Fandango and Rotten Tomatoes brands across multiple platforms. This role would report directly to the Supervising Producer.
In this role, you will join a small team of Digital Producers to support video content priorities.
This individual should be able to make confident and intelligent decisions that reflect a solid understanding of the business goals and strategies, while also maintaining the integrity and quality of the products for which they are responsible.
• Oversee, and manage end-to-end video production executions (as assigned) in a variety of formats, including major client sponsored content, original long form series, short form, and editorial content.
• Collaborate with both internal and external teams to conceptualize creative content executions in a variety of formats, that meet the business objectives of the organization
• Lead and participate in targeted content brainstorms for studio engagements with key stakeholders.
• Produce and handle all logistical details of on location and in-house video content shoots (as assigned); including managing, sourcing, and hiring talent as needed (Editors, camera operators, PAs etc…)
• Ensure production runs according to schedule and within budget
• Raise legal, clearance, and intellectual property issues, providing recommendations to mitigate any potential issues.
• Constantly iterating and incorporating audience feedback and data into content
• Work cross-functionally with various departments such as Editorial, Programming, Audience Development, Operations, Talent, Marketing, Business Development, Business Intelligence, Legal, and Advertising Sales to fulfill goals.
• At least 3 years of experience with all aspects of digital video production including editing, scripting, booking, shooting
• Possesses the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with precise attention to detail in a high growth environment, and the ability to work well under deadline pressure
• Familiarity with DSLR cameras, lighting, editing, and audio recording. Live experience is a plus.
• Have a desire to produce content for various digital platforms: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, OTT
• Excellent analytical, creative, and communication skills.
• Demonstrated team player and collaborator in an environment that fosters creativity and a culture of open and honest communication.
• Passion for TV and Movies a must!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7eb8q-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.